When charging, pay attention to heat dissipation in summer, don't charge in the sun, and all batteries of electric vehicles should be charged regularly. Charging time should not be too long or exceed twelve hours. External discharge depth has a great relationship with life, that is, how much electricity there is in your battery, which is why you charge regularly. Storage batteries are strictly forbidden to be in a state of power shortage. Deficit state means that the battery is not charged in time after use. When the battery is stored in the state of power shortage, sulfation is easy to occur. Lead sulfate crystals are attached to the plate, blocking the ion channels, resulting in insufficient charging and battery capacity decline. The longer the idle time of power-deficit state is, the more serious the battery damage is. Therefore, when the battery is idle, it should be supplemented once a month, so as to keep the battery healthy.
Storage batteries are strictly forbidden to be in a state of power shortage. Deficit state means that the battery is not charged in time after use. When the battery is stored in the state of power shortage, sulfation is easy to occur. Lead sulfate crystals are attached to the plate, blocking the ion channels, resulting in insufficient charging and battery capacity decline. The longer the idle time of power-deficit state is, the more serious the battery damage is. Therefore, when the battery is idle, it should be supplemented once a month, so as to keep the battery healthy.
In the course of using, if the range of the electric vehicle suddenly drops by more than ten kilometers in a short time, it is likely that at least one battery in the battery pack will have short-circuit phenomena such as grid breaking, plate softening, plate active material falling off, etc. At this time, professional battery repair institutions should be timely checked, repaired or assembled. This can prolong the life of the battery pack and save the cost to the greatest extent.
When starting, manned and uphill, the electric vehicle should use a pedal to help avoid instantaneous high current discharge. High current discharge can easily lead to lead sulfate crystallization, which will damage the physical properties of battery plates.
Electric cars can not be left outside when it rains, which can easily lead to paralysis and damage too many times. Not conducive to battery maintenance.
Always pay attention to whether the charger is good or bad or not to damage in order to avoid a certain image of the maintenance of electric vehicles and battery combustion.
1. Don't store the battery in deficit: the state of deficit refers to the lack of timely charging after the battery is used, resulting in insufficient charging and battery capacity decline. The longer the idle time of power deficit state is, the more serious the battery damage is. When the battery is idle, it should be charged once a month, which can prolong the service life of the battery.
2. It is necessary to regularly inspect the short-circuit phenomena such as grid breakage, plate softening and active material shedding of at least one battery in the battery pack if the continuation mileage of the electric bicycle suddenly drops by more than ten kilometers in a short time. At this time, the professional battery repair institutions should be timely checked and repaired.
3. Don't discharge electric bicycles with high current. When starting, manned and uphill, it's better to use pedals to help, and try to avoid instantaneous high current discharges. High current discharge can easily lead to lead sulfate crystallization, which will damage the physical properties of battery plates.
4. Master the charging time. Generally, batteries are charged at night. The average charging time is about 8 hours. If the battery is discharged shallowly (the driving distance is very short after charging), it will fill up quickly. If the battery continues to charge, it will overcharge, which will lead to the heating of the battery and reduce the battery life. Therefore, when the discharge depth is 60%-70%(down two grids), the best primary charge is the battery, which can be converted into riding mileage in actual use. It is necessary to charge according to the actual situation, so as to avoid harmful charging.
5. Prevent high-temperature exposure. The high-temperature environment will increase the internal pressure of the battery and force the battery pressure limiting valve to open automatically. The direct consequence is to increase the water loss of the battery. The excessive water loss of the battery will inevitably lead to the decrease of battery activity, accelerate the softening of the plate, and cause fatal damage such as heating of the shell, bulging and deformation of the shell during charging.
6. When charging in winter, the battery should be heated indoors for two hours and recharged.
Battery car batteries are not far from Vietnam as time goes by. This is normal, especially in cold weather. Batteries are usually fully charged once at most when 70-80% of the electricity is used. The so-called "sufficient" means that the equivariant lamp is charged for about 2 hours, so as to ensure that the batteries are fully charged and reach the optimal mileage, usually two months left. Right can have a deep discharge, that is, it can be recharged with empty space to achieve the phenomenon of lead precipitation, improve the capacity of batteries. Batteries are most afraid that they are often recharged with empty space or without changing the lights when charging. They should be fully charged once in a long period of time without 20 days or so. The master upstairs said that you can't accomplish it personally, because it is impossible for you to recharge distilled water. Electric vehicle batteries are fully enclosed maintenance-free batteries. Normally, they can be used for about 2 years, but this is determined by the mileage you need to run every day.
How to maintain the battery of electric vehicle?
1. Charger Maintenance
When it comes to electric vehicle charging, the first thing to use is the electric vehicle charger. Protecting the charger is a very important step. At present, the cost of electric vehicles is relatively low, and the shock-proof performance of chargers is not very good. Many people like to put chargers in the trunk or basket of electric vehicles. In fact, this behavior is very bad. Because electric vehicle charger will drift its internal electric potentiometer after long-term vibration, which makes the charging parameters abnormal. A long charging time with such charger will shorten the life of the battery. In addition, the charger should be well ventilated to ensure good heat dissipation.
2. Charging every day
Many people have some misunderstandings about how long the electric vehicle charges, and think that it should be recharged after the battery power of the electric vehicle is completely exhausted. In fact, this is also wrong. Now the battery of electric vehicle generally uses lead-acid battery, its memory is not very strong, but often the battery discharge will have a greater impact on the battery. Charging every day keeps the battery in a shallow cycle state to make the battery life of electric vehicles longer.
3. Periodic deep discharge
As mentioned earlier, electric cars should be charged as much as possible every day. However, reasonable periodic deep discharge is also beneficial for "activated" batteries. Generally, one to two months deep discharge is the most reasonable. Specifically, the electric bicycle is charged when it is under-voltage. Note that after riding under-voltage, the electric bicycle will recover some of its power after a period of time. At this time, don't ride again or the battery damage will be very serious.
4. Good cycling habits
The preceding mentioned the matters needing attention in charging the electric bicycle. Now let's talk about the problems needing attention when riding the bicycle. When riding a bicycle, we should grasp a principle of slow start and slow stop. Specifically, when starting, the flow should be slow and the brake should be avoided as much as possible. Because the electric load is the largest when the electric vehicle starts and brakes suddenly, the constant unstable current will reduce the battery life of the electric vehicle.
5. Parking environment
Generally, the battery of the electric vehicle is with the car, and the parking environment also has a certain impact on the battery. The electric vehicle parking should keep ventilation and dryness as far as possible. Because the humid environment will cause the leakage of electric vehicle battery, so as to shorten the battery life.
6. Pay attention to regular maintenance
Many electric vehicle vendors will provide free after-sales maintenance service, which can be called the opportunity of regular maintenance and repair. For example, there is insufficient electrolytic water for batteries, which can only be found during maintenance, and timely water replenishment is also very important for the maintenance of batteries.
GUANGZHOU GEILIENERGY ELECTRONIC CO., LTD.
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to contact us